في تاريخ اب /2018 ذهبت انا و اصدقائي و تسبب بنا النطعم في تسمم غذائي
لا انصح ابدا في المطعم
in august 2018 went with my friends to this place regarding to OLD references we have FLAT BEER and we got food food poisoning
i dont recommend this place
save ur money and save your heath
very casual, down to earth Bistro, they got some island tables that are perfect for groups with a good collection of quick food variety.. I had some nachos and fries which were good actually!
great place to be even on Thursdays, not over crowded and would definitely recommend it for mid week outings,,