At first I was very excited to try this place, but unfortunately my experience wasn’t that good!
1. Food took forver to be served, although the place wasn’t too crowded. We ordered 3 meals at 10:15, they were served at 10:50 pm!
2. The order wasn’t correct, I ordered one stuffed meat slider, and other crispy chicken slider, I received 2 crispy chicken sliders!
3. The chicken tasted very bad! It tasted like shawerma instead of a burger! And too much garlic !
3. My relative order stuffed meat slider, and it wasn’t stuffed !
4. No point of sale system, they calculated our bill using a phone calculator.
we weren’t so pleased, but the cashier made some discount to make it up! And they made us other stuffed meat slider to correct the order. I respect that. But I am very sorry I’m never coming back again
Very bad service! It took them a while to get me the menu! And then a while longer to come take my order, although the place wasn't full at all!
Food took one hour to be ready!!
Never going back again !
Went there on Friday, spent the afternoon there! Wonderful place, loved the decor and everything, the staff were amazing and friendly and they kept checking every 10 mins! Good variety of juices and smoothies for summer days, I also liked how they name the juices and smoothies on the menu
Great experience indeed ! delicious pizza , amazing atmosphere , friendly staff !
I ordered the Luigi's Pizza, it tasted heavenly good !
the outdoor atmosphere is breath-taking , i really enjoyed it!
Great Ramadan Atmospheres.
The food was good but not wow. I was expecting a wider variety.
The service was perfect , the staff is very friendly and always smiling.
Loved the atmosphere outdoors :)
I went there yesterday for a casual Iftar with my cousins.
They had improved the place in general.
we tried Ramadan Offer, the food was average, salads were bad, the service was low; there are too many staff but they're not really helpful.
The buffet was not well organized.
I would rate it 5/10