this pup was one of the best i seen in my life, until last year when they put that restriction on couples only, now am trying to get in and am begging but cannot :( ( i know am married but its a pup sport pup for gods sake it meant to be just for men or single men and ladies not couples )
and the restriction was not a good idea because the place is too small to decide to make it just for couples, and i even tried with an American friend of mine but its the same no chance of getting in.
the last thing i remember about this pup was:
1. service is very good and very fast
2. prices are the best considering the area and other pups
3. location is good because not everyone knows its there and have a good share of security.
4. a pool table in the middle of the entrance room.
5. a bar chairs and the bar in the left but other side of the room so it dosent make it in the same room
6. a bigger yet so cozy room with tables for couples and friends want to set down and a space for the band every Monday night singing the Eagles in a very professional way.
7. parking and valet available upon request ( for the main hotel but they can take your car anyway )
i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it
its small place with all friends that used to go there , happy hour an amazing idea , nice waiters
food is good , music is old fashion which is nice
This is the closest thing to a dive bar in Jordan which is amazing. Also, in my opinion, they have the BEST BURGERS IN JORDAN.
With that being said, there are two fundamental flaws with the place. First of all, there is a small pool table that is in a room that is too small for it, making many shots near impossible because the table is so close to the wall. Secondly (and more importantly), they have a ridiculously strict couples only policy (unless you are friends with the staff). For some reason, they have a hard time distinguishing the difference between a reasonable and presentable person and the greased up 7afartili trash hanging out on Rainbow Street.
So if you want to go, bring a date!